Fast Pass +
- You will be able to make FASTPASS+ reservations 60 days out from arrival, plus 10 days, similar to resort reservation dining.
- The guest will select the park and the three preferred experiences. The system will then return up to 4 groups of availability from which to pick - early, mid day, late, or all day.
- Grouping of guests allows one My Disney Experience user to copy the details to others traveling in that party with same FASTPASS+ reservations.
- FASTPASS+ allows one park per day.
- Return policies will be similar to current FASTPASS - must arrive within time window.
- You will be able to modify your selected park until you use your first FASTPASS+. Once you use the first FASTPASS+ you can then only modify your remaining FASTPASS+ reservations at that park, and cannot switch park.
- If you do not have a My Disney Experience account setup you will not be able to use FASTPASS+. Old non-RFID tickets can be converted but will be tied to a My Disney Experience account. This will make reselling of partially used tickets very difficult.
- Colors available will include: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Gray, Purple.
- The bands will be shipped worldwide to the guest within 30 to 10 days of arrival.
- If inside 10 days, the MagicBands will be shipped to the resort.
- If within 5 days of arrival no color choice is available, and gray will be supplied and shipped to resort.
- Any replacement bands will be gray.
- The band is waterproof, but does not float, and is equipped with a 3 year battery.
- Each MagicBand can handle multiple ticket entitlements.
- AP holders will have the same FASTPASS+ rules as resort guests, with 60 days out reservations, for one park only per day, and three selections per day.
- Passholders will be able to add a credit card to the MagicBand and RFID card to allow 'touch to pay' charging.
- First replacement band will be free, additional replacements will cost $50.
- The RFID card will still be required for discounts.